Buying a new product is not often as easy as taking something off the shelves. You need to go through extensive research to pick the best Full House Water Filter. And you may highly depend on customer reviews online to have a detailed overview of the product beforehand. But unfortunately, many reviews don’t depict the true characteristics, and you end up buying trash.
This article will make readers aware of the factors they need to consider before buying the product. Filtering products using these factors will help to choose the right product for your needs, that too in a feasible budget. And you will get some additional information about the product to make the purchase fruitful.
Check the informative buying guide and the FAQ section to learn crucial factors that determine how well the product will meet your needs.
Here’s Our Top 10 Full House Water Filter Picks:
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. For more details, read here.
|1||PUREPLUS x Whole House Pleated Sediment Filter by PUREPLUS||
|2||Micron x Whole House CTO Carbon Water by Micron||
|3||ICEPURE Micron x Whole House CTO Carbon by ICEPURE||
|4||PRO AQUA Elite Series GEN PRO- -E by PRO||
|5||iSpring WGB B -Stage Whole House Water by iSpring||
|6||Culligan RFC-BBSA Micron Whole House Water Filter by Culligan||
|7||Aquaboon x Whole House Water Filter System by Aquaboon||
|8||PUREPLUS Micron x Whole House Sediment and by PUREPLUS||
|9||Express Water Whole House Water Filter Stage by Express||
|10||x Whole House Sediment Water Filter SimPure by x||
Recommended Top 7 Best Full House Water Filter
PUREPLUS 10" x 4.5" Whole House Pleated Sediment Filter for Well Water, Replacement Cartridge for GE FXHSC, Culligan R50-BBSA, Pentek R50-BB, DuPont WFHDC3001, American Plumber W50PEHD, GXWH40L, 2Pack
- ❄️𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗖𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 - Food Grade Material Meets European EC1935-2004 Regulations, Australia Water Mark, TUV, ROHS, REACH, BPA FREE Certified. The fxhsc replacement filter reduces up to 99% of sediment, sand, rust and color.
- ❄️𝗟𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗲 𝗙𝗶𝗹𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗔𝗿𝗲𝗮 & 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗙𝗹𝗼𝘄 -Pleating structure provides larger filtration area than the other sediment filters with the same size and make the filtration higher efficient. 3D weaving technology for the filter cloth to make it easy to capture more impurities and have a great flow.
- ❄️𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝗖𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆 -The water filter for house can filter up to 30000 gallons depending on water quality. Suggest to replace it every 3-6 months for the average household for optimal performance depending on the use. Let it bring a wonderful cleaner water experience to your loved ones.
- ❄️𝗥𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗠𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗹-Standard 10 inch X 4.5 inch pleated washable whole house water filters and 9.75" x 4.5" inches pre-filtration home filters of GE FXHSC, DuPont WFHDC3001, Culligan R50-BBSA, HD-950, R50-BB, American Plumber W50PEHD, GXWH40L, GXWH35F, GXWH38F, GXWH30C,GNQH38S, WHKF-WHPLBB, Pentair Pentek S1 series, EP series, EPM series, Pentek R50-BB, ECP20-BB, Culligan R50-BBSA, PL10B20, PC20-BB-S, FMBB-10-20, FF10BBPS-20, 155405-51, 155405-43, PPL10BB.
- ❄️𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 -Fits any standard heavy duty filtration systems with 10"x4.5" filters and cold water filter housings of Pentek 10, HF45-10BLBK10PR, WHCF-WHPLBB, WHCFWHPLBB, W50PEHD, Aquaboon 10inch, Fette Filter COMIN18JU053306, Think Crucial Tier1 R50-BB, Clear Choice RB-FXHSC, HDX HDX4PF4, HDC3001, HD-950A, 255490-43, Watts FM-BB-10-5, PURELINE PL-1700, Pentek ECP5-BB, FM-BB-10-5, ECP5-BB, CP5-BBS, W30PEHD, 155101-43 R30-BB, 155053-43, R30-BB, S1-BB, W20CLHD, 155405.
Additional Info :
1 Micron 2.5" x 10" Whole House CTO Carbon Water Filter Cartridge Replacement for Countertop Water Filter System, Dupont WFPFC8002, WFPFC9001, FXWTC, SCWH-5, WHEF-WHWC, WHCF-WHWC, AMZN-SCWH-5, 4Pack
- ❄ RECOGNIZED CERTIFICATION - Food Grade Material Meets European EC1935-2004 Regulations, Australia Water Mark, TUV, ROHS, REACH, BPA FREE Certified. This kind of filter is recommended for tap water filtration. PUREPLUS CTO10 filters up to 99% of Chlorine, sand, rust, sediment, color. If your water source is well water, this filter may not achieve the filtering effect you expect.
- ❄ STRICT QUALITY CONTROL - All water filter home cartridge are produced under the ISO9001 standard and inspected under strict quality control. Each filter is produced through 34 production processes, 400PSI pressure test, 10,000 water hammer tests, and 6 independent tests.
- ❄ HIGHER QUALITY FILTRATION - Carbon is well known for its unique absorbing ability, a pound of carbon is able to provide up 125 acres of filtering surface area. Our RO carbon filter is made of 100% coconut shell activated carbon block to filter most sediments, Sintering Technology ensures high absorbing capacity offers a much finer filtration of suspended particles and dirt.
- ❄ HIGH CAPACITY - The CTO carbon filter can filter up to 13000 gallons depending on water quality. Suggest to replace it every 3- 6 months for the average household for optimal performance depending on the use. Let it bring a wonderful cleaner water experience to your loved ones.
- ❄ COMPATIBLE FILTERS - The filter can be used in any standard 10” x2.5” RO Unit whole house filtration system and compatible with standard 10 inch X 2.5 inch filter models of DuPont WFPFC8002, WFPFC9001, SCWH-5, Whirlpool WHCF-WHWC, Pentek CBC-10, GE FXWTC, Culligan D-10A & D-10, Aquaboon CTO, Ace Hardware 84608, Apex IR-40, Cornelius COR10B1, COR10B5, Dupont DWC30001, PFC8002, WFDWC30001, WFPFC8002, WFPFC9001, 46942, EcoLab 9320-1002, Everpure CG5-10, DEV9108-15, Flotec TO1, GE FX12P, GXWH20F.
Additional Info :
ICEPURE 1 Micron 2.5" x 10" Whole House CTO Carbon Sediment Water Filter Cartridge Compatible with DuPont WFPFC8002, WFPFC9001, SCWH-5, WHCF-WHWC, WHCF-WHWC, FXWTC, CBC-10, RO Unit, Pack of 4
- 𝐍𝐒𝐅42 𝐂𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝‒ This filter is tested and certified against NSF42 for material safety and is made with high grade and Lead- free materials. The natural coconut shell activated carbon is also NSF certified.
- 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥‒ Most ICEPURE water filters meet European EC1935-2004 Regulations, Australian Water Mark, and have the certifications of TUV, ROHS, REACH, BPA FREE. This kind of filter is recommended for tap water filtration. If your water source is well water, this filter may not achieve the filtering effect that you expect, because well water contains large particles such as mud and sands which may clog the filter in shorter time.
- 𝐄𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧‒ This filter is made with innovative Sintering Technology, which helps to remove 99% of chlorine, taste and odor. This filter can remove finer particles and sediment. Delivering cleaner water that tastes great, and providing a wonderful drinking experience for your whole family. This filter has a life span of up to 13000 gallons depending on your water quality. For optimum performance, we recommended you change filter every 6 months based on water quality.
- 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬‒ ICEPURE water filters use US technology and teams. The ICEPURE brand has high requirements for products, and every product that is manufactured must go through 5 inspection and testing stages，ensuring that every product meets our high expectations.
- 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐬‒ This filter can be used in any standard 10” x 2.5” RO Unit whole house filtration system, and is compatible with: DuPont WFPFC8002, WFPFC9001, SCWH-5, DWC30001, PFC8002, WFDWC30001, 46942, Whirlpool WHCF-WHWC, Pentek CBC-10, GE FXWTC, FX12P, GXWH20F, Culligan D-10A & D-10, Aquaboon CTO, Ace Hardware 84608, Apex IR-40, Cornelius COR10B1, COR10B5, EcoLab 9320-1002, CG5-10, DEV9108-15, Flotec TO1, PUREPLUS CTO10. ICEPURE is an independent brand.
Additional Info :
PRO+AQUA Elite Series GEN2 PRO-100-E 3-Stage Whole House Water Filtration System for City and Well Water with Pressure Gauges, Removes 99% of Chlorine, VOCs, Odors & Contaminants, 1” Ports
- Perfectly designed for small to medium households with 1-3 bathrooms on both well water and city water, the ProAqua Elite 3-Stage Series is the professional grade Whole House Water Filtration system that delivers high quality filtered water to every outlet throughout your entire home. No need for regeneration, backwash, draining, or electricity. This water filtration system is cost effective and easy to maintain.
- 【 STAGE 1 SED 】Captures sediments like rust, dust, silt, and dirt which reduces water cloudiness and turbidity, thus protecting and prolonging life of stage 2, stage 3 filters. Meticulously designed in a clear housing so you can easily monitor your system.
- 【 STAGE 2 CRK 】Protect your home from dangerous impurities with the advanced CRK filter which combines a proprietary blend of medias to reduce not only heavy metals like Lead, Iron, Mercury, Nickel, Chromium and other dissolved metals, but also odors caused by Hydrogen Sulfide. Helps inhibits bacteria and algae growth, prolonging the lifespan of household appliances such as washing machine, dishwasher, water heater, etc.
- 【 STAGE 3 ACB 】Activated Coconut Shell Carbon infused filter with maximized surface area to capture large amounts of impurities, as small as 5 microns. Effectively removes water contaminants such as chlorine, Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs), pesticides, bad odors, bad taste, and other chemicals that are commonly found in water.
- Exceptional performance & highly efficient stainless steel pressure gauges allow you to easily monitor your system and see when you need to replace filters. Ensures system lasts even after warranty expires. Replace filters every 6 months for best filtration and flow rate. or replacement filter, please search for B0BQ9HXV38.
Additional Info :
iSpring WGB32B 3-Stage Whole House Water Filtration System w/ 20-Inch Sediment and Carbon Block Filters
- Protect Your Family and Household Appliance from Sediment, Chlorine, and More: Say goodbye to smelly, bad tasting water! Our WGB32B whole house water filter system removes up to 99% of chlorine from water as well as up to 95% of sediment, rust, pesticides, herbicides, industrial solvents, VOCs, and various other contaminants. This whole house water filtration system is installed at the main water supply line to treat all the water in your home.
- DIY Installation and Maintenance: Refer to our manual and our helpful YouTube videos for easy DIY installation. With 1” NPT inlet / outlet and 20” x 4.5” filter cartridges, this whole house filter system has minimum impact on water flow (up to 15 GPM) and requires minimum maintenance.
- Peace of Mind Customer Service: Register online to activate your extended manufacturer warranty and life-time free tech support from U.S. local support team. We stand behind our products and if you encounter any problems with any of our products please reach out to us immediately. We are happy to help!
- Please Note: Unlike an RO system, this whole house water filtration system will NOT reduce Total Dissolved Solids (TDS), and instead keeps healthy minerals in your water. If you are interested in a filter that removes TDS, consider our iSpring Reverse Osmosis (RO) systems. The cartridges are individually wrapped to ensure freshness. Please unwrap the cartridges before use.
Additional Info :
Culligan RFC-BBSA 25 Micron Whole House Water Filter for Sediment, 10" x 4.5" Compatible Replacement for FXHTC, W50PEHD, GXWH40L, GXWH35F, GNWH38S, WFHD13001 (Pack of 1)
- Long Lasting: Replace your filter every 3 months or 10,000 gallons. Water that is high in sediment and particulate will shorten the service life of the filter. Replacing often helps extend the life of pipes and water-using appliances.
- Compatible with GE FXHTC, GXWH40L, GXWH35F, GNWH38S, GXWH30C, GNQH38S, W10-PR, W10-BC, W15-PR, WRC25HD, WHKF-WHPCBB, WHKF-GD25BB, RFC-BB, HD-950A, HD-950, WH-HD200-C, ATRIKX-CTO2-HD10, W50, W5CPHD, ATRIKX-CTO2-HD10, W50, W5CPHD, other 10"x4.5" filters.
- Superior Filtration: Reduces particles larger than 25 microns in diameter at a flow rate of 3 GPM to reduce sediment, rust, scale, dirt, silt, sand and even extra fine sand, plus aesthetic chlorine taste and odor.
- Certified materials: Culligan uses quality, food-grade materials that are safe for you and your family. Certified by IAMPO R&T against NSF / ANSI Standard 42 for Material Requirements only
- Buy with confidence: For over 85 years, Culligan knows every drop of water flowing through your home is important. Should you have any questions regarding the use of your product, you'll enjoy knowledgeable and responsive customer service support.
Additional Info :
Aquaboon 4.5” x 10" Whole House Water Filter System with Pressure Release (1" Port) | Certified According to NSF | Compatible with Ronaqua 3PP-10B, Pentek DGD 5005, GE FXHTC, Aqua-Pure AP811.
- 💧[COMPLETE SET] The complete set allows you to save your time as there is no need to search for all necessary elements for Aquaboon 10 inch water filter system installation. Just mount the bracket to the wall with the help of supplied screws then attach the system to it. A black wrench is for easy cartridge changing. If you have any doubts that you can manage these arrangements by yourself, you should hire a qualified plumber.
- 💧[VERSATILITY] Cartridge isn't included in the package, however, you can choose any 10” x 4.5” filter type of the following brands: Ronaqua, Pentek, GE, Aqua-Pure, OmniFilter. Besides, there is a possibility to obtain several completes to be mounted parallelly (two or three stages) for a better filtration quality. A Double O-ring allows you to place a 10 inch filter housing in any direction (sideways or upside down) without fear the water emerging outside the system.
- 💧[MATERIAL SAFETY] A high flow reinforced polypropylene makes the 4.5” x 10” whole house filter system be corrosion and water pressure resistant. Due to it, the sump is able to withstand bacteria and chemicals and the black cap can prevent leaks. So, the product is appropriate for both well water and municipal one. It is also non-toxic, tasteless, proven by FDA and fits NSF standard. That means 10 inch water system filter housing is considered by scientists to be safe in the food industry.
- 💧[COMPATIBLE SYSTEMS] SimPure RSWHB001Z_S8, Ronaqua LEPAC10540, RA-2-124-10, RA-3-124-10, Pentek 7539917054, 8452883395, OMNIFilter OB1-S-S06, Healthy Home COMIN16JU045260, Geekpure BB-10B, BB-10T, BLUONICS BLBBC10, BLBB20GAC, BLBB10x2, Aqua Filter Plus 150237-INSTKIT.
- 💧[COMPATIBLE CARTRIDGES] CFS COMPLETE FILTRATION SERVICES EST.2006 CFS4big,+ Ronaqua 3PP-10B, Pentek DGD 5005, GAC-BB, R50-BB, CBC-BB, WP10BB97P, TO8, OB1-S-S06, TO6, KX Matrikx Pb1-HD10, MATRIKX-1-HD10, iSpring FP15B, FC15B, GOLDEN ICEPURE GAC-BB, GE FXHTC, FXHSC, Culligan R50-BBSa-D, CP5-934, BLUONICS BLBB20GAC, Aqua-Pure AP811, AP810, AP817, Fette Filter COMIN18JU053306.
Additional Info :
Before You Purchase Full House Water Filter, There are Several Factors You Should Consider
Now that you know the name of the best products out there, it’s time for the buying guide section. When buying a product, you certainly make sure that it has the following characteristics: it’s made of high-quality materials and can last for a long time.
Sure, they are the fundamental things to check but there are a lot of factors that go unnoticed. Today we will talk about those things while shopping for Full House Water Filter. So here they are;
Portability is one of the key features that everyone wants. However, it is dependent on two factors; weight and dimensions. The weight of the product has a direct effect on portability. The lighter the better!
However, it is not always possible to have something very light because some products have to be heavy to work properly. In this case, you have to decide whether the product is worth the extra weight. If you are looking for something very portable, it is best to look for a lightweight option.
On the other hand, dimensions are something that allows you to see whether the product fits in a bag that can be carried by you. So do keep track of the dimension that is generally given in the format; length*breadth*height.
Another thing to look out for when buying a product is whether it has any safety certifications such as CE, GS, and ETL. This will give you peace of mind that the product has been tested and is safe to use.
Nonetheless, there is an endless certification that you will come across. It’s not possible to name every. What you need to do is search for one and find out what that certification seal means.
Additionally, certification of these renowned ones is not given to those not up to the mark. The certification is given only after a thorough examination of all the factors like safety, quality, and performance. Overall, a great way to secure your money for a fine product.
You might not even know that there’s a problem with your purchase until you start using it. And that’s when you’ll need to know if you can get your money back or exchange the product for something else.
The rule of thumb is when you are shopping online, it’s essential to check the website’s return policy. Most stores will have a section on their site that lists the terms and conditions. If you don’t see a policy listed, it’s best to contact customer service before making a purchase.
In some cases, stores will allow you to return an item for any reason within 30 days of purchase as long as it’s in the same condition that you received it.
Value For Money
Lastly, the most important factor is whether it’s a good value for your money. You might get a great deal on something cheap and low quality. But if you only use it for a short period before it breaks down, then you haven’t gotten your money’s worth.
If you want something that will last and give you lots of use, then go for a higher-quality product. You may have to spend more money at first, but it will be worth it in the long run.
On the other hand, another important factor to consider is whether the product will meet your needs. If it comes with the features that will come in handy then spending a few bucks extra won’t do any harm. Overall, make sure you are paying each buck wisely.
An article without a FAQ section is incomplete since it will allow you to get the answers to the most common questions that visitors have about Full House Water Filter. So let’s take a look at these questions below.
- Should I look out for a warranty when buying a Full House Water Filter?
A warranty is a great way to see the manufacturer’s trust in their product. Moreover, a relief that you have the option to get it fixed without any cost. So seeking one is a smart decision.
- How to make sure a value for money for the Full House Water Filter?
The rule is quite simple. Just look for the features that you know will come in handy. Secondly, compare the prices with others and make sure they are reasonable with their pricing.
- Is buying a Full House Water Filter reasonable?
If you are able to use the product to its full potential then certainly it is reasonable to get one. However, make sure you need it rather than it being a want.
In this article, we tried to add all those best fit best Full House Water Filter that are obtainable in the marketplace. Moreover, you will find a buying guide here. After the detailed discussion, I hope now you are aware of what to consider during picking up a product.
But you can’t decide which one is the best fit according to your preferences, you should depend on your conscience first. Then, you can take the help of the buying guide in the final decision-making.