Market conditions and customer preferences are both shifting in the developing globe. Manufacturers are also releasing new products one after another to compete in the market. So, if you visit the best Full Body Safety Harnesses market, you will be overwhelmed by the vast array of things.
As a consumer, you will undoubtedly make an effort to purchase cost-effective goods. However, aggressive marketing tactics may convince you to make an impulse purchase. You will eventually regret your purchase as a result.
We have included a list of all the top items on the market to help simplify things. So you can quickly compare and evaluate those products today. For added convenience, we have included a buying guide here. Let’s read the article to learn more.
Need Quick Selection A Full Body Safety Harnesses? Just Follow This Table
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. For more details, read here.
|1||Full Body Safety Harness Tool Fall Protection by Full||
|2||ATERET Fall Protection Full Body point Harness by ATERET||
|3||Palmer Safety Full Body Construction Harness with by Palmer||
|4||AFP Universal Full-Body Fall Protection Safety Harness by AFP||
|5||KwikSafety Charlotte NC TORNADO D Fall Protection by KwikSafety||
|6||Palmer Safety Fall Protection Safety Harness w by Palmer||
|7||Miller Titan by Honeywell AC-TB S MGN by Miller||
|8||Palmer Safety ATERET Bundle D Full Body by Palmer||
|9||Palmer Safety ATERET Fall Protection pt Safety by Palmer||
|10||WELKFORDER D-Ring Industrial Fall Protection Safety Harness by WELKFORDER||
Best Full Body Safety Harnesses Reviewed In 2023: Top 20 Recommendation
Full Body Safety Harness Tool Fall Protection，OSHA/ANSI Compliant,ASTM F1774certified | INTERNAL Shock Absorbing Lanyard（Orange）
- D ring: The internal shock-absorbing lanyard makes the GLOROUSCHU a more lightweight fall protection device. A dual-action, double-locking snap hook prevents accidental rollout while remaining easy to latch on to your anchor point. Tensile strength (max load) for the snap hook is rated at 5,000 pounds with a gate strength of 3,600 pounds. Meets American National Standards Institute ASTM F1774 standards.
- WE MET THE STANDARD: ANSI/ ASSE Z359.11-2014 -- All of GLOROUSCHU’s full-body harnesses have undergone the “Qualification and Verification Testing of Fall Protection Products.” The GLOROUSCHU System exceeds the already-rigorous ANSI testing standards and is heavy-duty, high-performance fall protection you can trust to have your back.
- Great Size: Correct fit is essential for proper performance.Our 5-point full body harness a good general purpose safety harness for men and women. Waist size: 80-140cm(31.49inch-55.12inch) Leg size: 60-75cm(23.62inch-29.53inch).
- Important Equipment Choice: Great for use in Construction, Demolition, Climbing, Welding, Roofing, Camping, Emergency, First responder, Landscaping, Paving, Police, Railroad, Sanitation, Security, Surveyor.
- WARRANTY: All the GLOROUSCHU Full Body Harness Kit have the fully passed test report in accordance with ANSI/ASSE Z359.11-2014 & ANSI Z359.13-2013. Locking Carabiner ASTM F1774 Certified ,SAFE and GUARANTEED. 45 Days Money-Back & 2 Years Warranty, When You Are Not Satisfied with Our Product, Please Don't Hesitate to Contact Us. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Additional Info :
ATERET Fall Protection Full Body 5 point Harness, Padded Back Support, Quick-Connect Buckle, Grommet Legs, Back&Side D-Rings, OSHA ANSI Industrial Roofing Tool Personal Equipment (Blue - LG)
- 🧰 RELIABLE PROTECTION AND SUPPORT: The Palmer Safety 5 point adjustment harness offers superior protection and support for workers in a range of industries, with a customized fit for maximum comfort and safety, and sturdy buckles and straps that can be easily adjusted to fit a range of users.
- 🧰 HIGH-STRENGTH STEEL D-RINGS: The dorsal D-ring and hip D-rings are made of high-strength steel, and support users within the capacity range of 130 to 420 pounds, making the Palmer Safety harness a reliable choice for fall protection and arrest in industries such as construction, roofing, oil and gas, and utilities.
- 🧰 COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE: The heavy duty back support/positioning pad with removable tool belt provides added comfort and convenience on the job, with a thick, padded construction that helps distribute weight evenly and a removable belt that allows the user to carry tools and equipment easily.
- 🧰 EASY TO USE: The tongue and buckle leg straps and quick connect chest make the Palmer Safety harness quick and easy to put on and take off, with simple, intuitive buckles and straps that can be quickly adjusted to fit the user's body, even while wearing gloves or other protective gear.
- 🧰 ADDED PROTECTION AND PEACE OF MIND: The sewn in back pad and fall indicators offer added protection and peace of mind for workers in high-risk environments, with a padded construction that helps protect the user's back and shoulders, and built-in indicators that make it easy to tell if the harness has been involved in a fall. Meets or exceeds ANSI Z359.11-2014 and A10.32-2012 standards, and is available in multiple sizes & colors to fit a range of workers and work environments.
Additional Info :
Palmer Safety Full Body Construction Harness with 5 Point Adjustment, Back D-Ring, Grommet Legs, and Fall Indicators I OSHA ANSI Roofing Tool Personal Equipment (Green - 2XL)
- 🧰 WORK SAFELY - Palmer Safety Harnesses are designed and tested to comply with applicable OSHA and ANSI standards for fall protection equipment. When used as a component in a personal fall arrest system, or a personal restraint system, the Palmer Safety harnesses provide workers with the full body harness system
- 🧰 ADJUST WITH EASE - The fall protection body harness has 5 easily accessible adjustment points to ensure a comfortable fit a wide range of body types properly and safely. The aluminum dorsal D-ring for fall arrest, quick connect chest, and tongue buckle leg straps. Palmer Safety Full Body Safety Harness are designed for use by person with a combined Weight (clothing, tools, etc.) of 130 – 420 lbs.
- 🧰 RELIABLY DURABLE - We provide fall protection gear that is built to last and can keep you out of harm’s way. The body harness is build with these physical parameters: Webbing: Polyester, Width: 1.73 in I Conforms to: Meets or Exceed ANSI Z359.11-2014 | Metal Component: D-Ring: Aluminum: Other Components: Alloy Steel | Conforms to: Meets or Exceed ANSI Z359.11-2014 I Capactiy: ANSI 310lbs up to 420lbs I Weight: 5.28 lbs.
- 🧰 COMPLIANT WITH SAFETY STANDARDS - We take working environment safety very seriously. That’s why our fall protection fall arrest harness complies with OSHA standards as well as meet in some cases exceed ANSI/ASSE Z359.11-2014. A10.32-2012 fall protection requirements. It’s a must-have for safe and fully-compliant work operations in Ports, Highways, Government buildings, Military Installations, Residential & Commercial Construction, Roofing.
- 🧰 WHY PLANK SUPPLY – We provides our customers with the tools and materials needed to complete their project safely and affordably. We focus on servicing the industrial and residential contractors to the weekend DIY warrior with our brand ATERET in rope, personal protective equipment and fall protection. Customer service and satisfaction is the key to our success by quickly delivering great products at affordable prices
Additional Info :
AFP Universal Full-Body Fall Protection Safety Harness with Dorsal D-Ring and Tongue Buckle Legs | Roofer, Construction, Scaffolding PPE | High-Visibility Green [OSHA/ANSI Compliant] (1 Pack, Harness)
- ✅COMFORT – Designed with reinforced edges for added comfort and relief. Water-wicking material averts the harness from sweat and water deterioration. Harness is designed to allow for better lateral movements.
- ✅RELIABLE – Standout and be easily spotted with our high-visibility green harness. Alloy steel D-ring ensures all weather performance preventing corrosion against all weather conditions. Rugged construction endures rough use, standing up to long periods of outdoor elements including sun exposure without tearing or fraying for added longevity.
- ✅SAFE – The AFP 6 FT Internal Shock Absorbing Lanyards are made with lightweight, heavy-duty, high-strength outer polyester webbing and a polyester core specially sewn in to reduce impact forces, with two substantially secure heavy-duty double-locking gates.
- ✅DURABLE – The tough webbing is highly resistant to abrasion, aging, and won’t soften from frequent use. This webbing has low shrink properties and a high temperature threshold.
- ✅CONVENIENT – Our most popular 2-in-1 fall arrest lanyards that minimizes trip hazards or fall with a shock absorber built into the lanyard, eliminating the need for an additional bulky shock pack. Elasticated leg expands from 4-1/2 to 6 feet and can resist 8,500 lbs. of tensile strength!
Additional Info :
KwikSafety (Charlotte, NC TORNADO 1D Fall Protection Full Body Safety Harness | OSHA ANSI Industrial Roofing Tool Personal Protection Equipment | Construction Carpenter Scaffolding Contractor
- WE DON'T CUT CORNERS ON SAFETY: This construction harness is a durable, heavy duty, high performance Full Body Harness that meets and exceeds ANSI/ASSE Z359.11-2014 standards. Our safety harness fall protection is the complete safety package. Be seen and safe with the fluorescent yellow synthetic material. Use with any compatible fall protection safety lanyard, energy absorbers, lifelines, and anchorage lanyards. Safely perform the job knowing the TORNADO fall protection harness has your back!
- HEAVY DUTY D-RINGS: Our fall arrest harness is fully equipped with a (1) Dorsal D-Ring on the back, that functions as the primary fall arrest attachment, travel restraint, and rescue. The construction harness has load bearing straps, made from pure, non-recycled synthetic material that is water repellant, has superior stitching, and resistant against ageing, heat, and abrasion. Ensure a safe and proper fit with three (3) pass-through buckles located on the hips, chest and legs of the harness.
- PROPER FIT, PROPER PERFORMANCE: Regardless if its a mens or womens harness, correct fit is essential for proper performance. Our adjustable construction safety harness supports users within a medium large capacity range of 130 to 310 pounds (59 to 140 kg), 4’10” to 6’6” (147 to 198 centimeters) due to the adjustment points. To ensure your roof harnesses properly fit, see that all buckles are connected, leg and shoulder straps are snug, and chest straps are in the center of the chest area.
- WE MET THE STANDARD, THEN ROSE ABOVE IT: ANSI/ ASSE Z359.11-2014 - All of KwikSafety’s full-body harnesses have undergone the “Qualification and Verification Testing of Fall Protection Products.” The TORNADO exceeds the already-rigorous ANSI testing standards and is heavy-duty, high-performance fall protection you can trust to have your back. Working at heights 6 ft or more? Equip yourself with the proper fall arrest system. View the Compliance Label/ Safety Label for more information.
- OSHA APPROVED: The Occupational Safety & Health Administration assures men and women safe and healthful working conditions by setting standards and providing training, outreach, education, and assistance. A personal fall arrest system is required when working 6ft. or more above lower levels. The TORNADO safety fall protection harness is ideal for a roofer, ironworker, construction work, arborist work, high-rise window cleaning, gutter cleaning, roofing and thatching, and Search and Rescue.
Additional Info :
Palmer Safety Fall Protection Safety Harness w/Detachable 6' Single Leg Lanyard I EXTERNAL Shock Absorber Lanyard I OSHA/ANSI Fall Arrest Kit I Ideal for Industrial & Construction Use (Yellow - 1pk)
- 🧰 PEACE OF MIND ON THE JOB - The Palmer Safety Harness Kit is a top-performing and heavy-duty full-body harness that exceeds industry standards set by ANSI/ASSE Z359.11-2014. This complete fall protection package includes a safety lanyard and is also compatible with other types of lanyards, such as those with shock absorbers, roof lifelines, and anchorage tethers. Feel secure while on the job knowing that the Palmer Safety fall protection harness has got you covered.
- 🧰 EQUIPMENT CHOICE for HEIGHT - This single dorsal d-ring located on the back of the harness can be used for fall arrest, travel restraint, and even rescue operations. For more demanding work environments, additional fall prevention accessories may be required. We offer kits and combinations that include roofers anchor points and scaffold cross arm straps to ensure that all your safety needs are met.
- 🧰 ADJUST WITH EASE - Palmer Safety full body harness is designed to accommodate both men and women, and it is essential for both safety and performance that the harness fits properly. It can be adjusted to fit users who weigh between 130 and 310 pounds (59 to 140 kg) and are between 4'10" and 6'6" tall (147 to 198 cm). To ensure a secure fit, make sure all buckles are fastened, the leg and shoulder straps are tight, and the chest strap is positioned in the center of the chest.
- 🧰 COMPLIANT WITH SAFETY STANDARD - We exceeded expectations with our Palmer Safety Full Body Harnesses by meeting and surpassing the requirements set forth in the ANSI/ASSE Z359.11-2014 standard. This standard lays out guidelines for testing fall protection products, including the number of items to be tested, equipment used, and the roles of both the manufacturer and testing lab. You can find more information by checking the Compliance Label/Safety Label on our products.
- 🧰 ANSI & OSHA COMPLIANCE – OSHA ensures the safety and well-being of workers through setting standards and offering training, outreach, education, and assistance. When employees are working at a height of 6 feet or more above lower levels, a personal fall arrest system is mandatory. The Palmer Safety fall protection safety harness is perfect for various job roles such as roofing, residential & commercial construction, arborist, high-rise painting, window and gutter cleaning.
Additional Info :
Miller Titan by Honeywell AC-TB/S/MGN AirCore Full Body Harness, Small/Medium, Green
- Unique breathable, open-core padding technology provides optimal airflow and reduces heat and moisture build-up
- Lightweight materials and components are selected to reduce fatigue for all-day endurance and increased productivity
- Patented DuraFlex stretchable webbing provides greater flexibility, mobility and increased comfort
- Contoured ergonomic padding design minimizes contact around a worker's neck, lower back and inner thighs to reduce chafing and irritation
Additional Info :
Palmer Safety ATERET Bundle 1D Full Body Safety Harness 6' Safety Lanyard I OSHA Compliant Arrest Kit I Ideal for Construction & Scaffolding Use
- WORK SAFELY - Palmer Safety Harnesses are designed and tested to comply with applicable OSHA and ANSI standards for fall protection equipment. When used as a component in a personal fall arrest system, or a personal restraint system, the Palmer Safety harnesses provide workers with the full body harness system designed to allow the body to help absorb the impacts of a fall should one occur.
- ADJUST WITH EASE - The fall protection body harness has 5 easily accessible adjustment points to ensure a comfortable fit a wide range of body types properly and safely. The dorsal D-ring for fall arrest with grommet legs and is compatible for a quick and safe connection with any manufacturer’s ANSI compliant fall protection equipment. Palmer Safety 5 Pt Full Body Safety Harness are designed for use by person with a combined Weight (clothing, tools, etc.) of 130 – 310 lbs. (59 – 140 kg)
- RELIABLY DURABLE - We provide fall protection gear that is built to last and can keep you out of harm’s way. The 6’ single leg lanyard with internal shock has these physical parameter: Webbing: Polyester, Width: 1.57 in, Breaking Strength: 5000 lbs., Stitching Thread: High-tenacity polyester Metal Component: Alloy Steel I Plating: Zinc plated I Finish: Shot Blasted Weight: 2.72 lbs
- COMPLIANT WITH SAFETY STANDARDS - We take working environment safety very seriously. That’s why our fall protection fall arrest harness complies with OSHA standards as well as meet in some cases exceed ANSI/ASSE Z359.11-2014. A10.32-2012 fall protection requirements. It’s a must-have for safe and fully-compliant work operations in Ports, Highways, Government buildings, Military Installations, Residential & Commercial Construction, Roofing.
- WHY PALMER SAFETY: Palmer Safety is a full service fall protection and safety training organization with offices in New Orleans, Houston, New York, and Los Angeles. We believe knowledge is power and, in the case of fall protection, can mean life or death. We offer the complete package: high quality products serviced by experienced personnel with industry knowledge. Put safety on top of your agendas. Add the Palmer Safety Fall Protection Fall Arrest Combo Kit to your cart today!
Additional Info :
Palmer Safety ATERET Fall Protection 5pt Safety Harness, 1D-Ring, Quick-Connect Buckle, Grommet Legs, Sewn in Back Pad I OSHA ANSI Compliant Personal Equipment (Black - Universal)
- ?? WORK SAFELY - Palmer Safety Harnesses are designed and tested to comply with applicable OSHA and ANSI standards for fall protection equipment. When used as a component in a personal fall arrest system, or a personal restraint system, the Palmer Safety harnesses provide workers with the full body harness system
- ?? ADJUST WITH EASE - The fall protection body harness has 5 easily accessible adjustment points to ensure a comfortable fit a wide range of body types properly and safely. The dorsal D-ring for fall arrest, hip D-rings, heavy duty back support, tongue buckle leg straps. Palmer Safety Full Body Safety Harness are designed for use by person with a combined Weight (clothing, tools, etc.) of 130 – 300 lbs.
- ?? RELIABLY DURABLE - We provide fall protection gear that is built to last and can keep you out of harm’s way. The body harness is build with these physical parameters: Webbing: Polyester, Width: 1.73 in, Breaking Strength: 5000 lbs., Stitching Thread: High-tenacity polyester | Metal Component: Alloy Steel, Finish: Silver or Golden Yellow Galvanized | Weight: 4.28 lbs.
- ?? COMPLIANT WITH SAFETY STANDARDS - We take working environment safety very seriously. That’s why our fall protection fall arrest harness complies with OSHA standards as well as meet in some cases exceed ANSI/ASSE Z359.11-2014. A10.32-2012 fall protection requirements. It’s a must-have for safe and fully-compliant work operations in Ports, Highways, Government buildings, Military Installations, Residential & Commercial Construction, Roofing.
- ?? WHY PLANK SUPPLY – We provides our customers with the tools and materials needed to complete their project safely and affordably. We focus on servicing the industrial and residential contractors to the weekend DIY warrior with our brand ATERET in rope, personal protective equipment and fall protection. Customer service and satisfaction is the key to our success by quickly delivering great products at affordable prices
Additional Info :
WELKFORDER 3D-Ring Industrial Fall Protection Safety Harness ANSI/ASSE Z359.11-2014 Compliant Full Body Personal Protection Equipment 3-Point Adjustment Universal 310 lbs
- ANSI/ASSE Z359.11-2014 & OSHA Compliant: WELKFORDER Full Body Harnesses have the fully passed test report performed at authoritative laboratory in accordance with ANSI/ ASSE Z359.11-2014 and in compliance with the requirements of OSHA 1926.502(d) (16). This harness must be used by a Competent Person. Or the user must read and fully understand the limitations and proper use of the Fall protection equipment, and be properly trained by the Competent Person prior to use.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN FOR PROPER FIT: The combination of "No-loose-ends" shoulders straps, legs straps and chest strap design with Pass-Thru Premium quality alloy steel mating buckles helps reduce both the carried weight and required energy for all-day job performance for users within the capacity range of 130 to 310 pounds (59 to 140 kg). It's General Size great for construction workers, carpenters, painters, roofers, tower climbers, window cleaners etc.
- SAFETY DESIGN PERFORMANCE: WELKFORDER Full Body Harnesses WFH001M are used for fall arrest, positioning, travel restraint, suspension and rescue applications. When supported by the dorsal attachment during a fall, the design of our Full Body Harness directs load through the shoulder straps supporting the user, and around the thighs. After a fall, our Full Body Harness will support users and post fall at an angle within 30° to vertical. Each of our products is Individually inspected.
- HARDWARE COMPONENTS QUALITY ASSURED: WELKFORDER Full Body Harness WFH001M has 3 D-Rings all of Min. Breaking strength 5000lbs/22KN, one dorsal D-ring to match any foreseeable fall arrest working condition, two Waist D-ring for better work position only. Five Adjusting mating buckles with stamping steel material of Min. Breaking strength 4000lbs/18KN on adjusting straps for superior fit provides both premium comfort and safety.
- WEBBING & STITCHING QUALITY ASSURED: WELKFORDER Full Body Harness is lightweight with webbing of tangle free to help keep you comfortable. All straps are made from pure, non-recycled synthetic material having the strength, aging, abrasion and heat resistance characteristics with high tensile strength more than 27KN/6000lbs. All structural stitching patterns are of high breaking strength 4000lbs/18KN to keep you safe, secure and supported.
Additional Info :
What To Look Before Buying Best Full Body Safety Harnesses
Read this section very carefully so that you don’t miss any of the crucial factors. You can even make a checklist of these factors before buying the product.
When buying a Full Body Safety Harnesses, you must remember that the product comes in multiple variations. So, you must dig inside and choose the right category for your purpose. The product might have variations depending on the manufacturing year or the manufacturer as well. Take these small details into account to pick the product that will suit your needs.
Compatibility of the product with your existing system should also be under your radar. Check whether you need any additional components to set up the product.
Design and Dimensions
The next thing you want to focus on is the overall design language of the Full Body Safety Harnesses. You will see both classic and modern design variations in this product. You should carefully choose the product design so that it matches the interior to give the whole setup a seamless look.
Plus, you need to know the dimensions of the product to ensure it will fit the designated space. Check whether the product needs any extra space if the whole thing isn’t stationary.
Material and Build Quality
This is where things start getting trickier. You might find various versions of the same Full Body Safety Harnesses bearing different materials. And that will directly affect the durability of the product. You need to go for a resilient material that will last for a long time and be resistant to stains or rust.
Focus on the build quality and check whether all the components of the product are made with the same care. It is common to find flimsy components inside a rugged build, which will decrease the service life of the product.
As manufacturers process a lot of raw materials to build this product, it emits a lot of harmful compounds into the environment. To keep this planet safe for future generations, you need to be conscious of the after-effects of these processes.
So, try to choose a product that is built with utmost care for the environment. Also, make sure the product doesn’t leave any toxic elements in the environment. Any respective environment safety certification would make your job easier.
Features and Benefits
It might sometimes get spooky to discover unpleasant features after you buy the product. So, check whether the Full Body Safety Harnesses has all the necessary features to your liking. The best way of checking the features is to watch a video review where every little detail is shown closely. You may also check promotional videos from the manufacturer or the brand, but they are more likely to show you the positives.
Checking user reviews on various marketplaces will give you an approximate idea of how the product is going to be and whether or not its features will be truly beneficial for you.
Price and Warranty
The prerequisite to getting a good deal is to pick the right-priced product. Don’t go for highly expensive products unless you have a fascination for them. And don’t choose an extremely cheap product either, as they won’t be long lasting. Check the warranty conditions so that you can be relaxed after buying the product.
Questions and Answer
Remember the FAQ section we promised in the beginning? Here it is.
1. Will design variations affect the performance of Full Body Safety Harnesses?
2. How can I know that the Full Body Safety Harnesses is environmentally friendly?
To ensure the product is up to the standard, you need to check the certifications of the manufacturer. Certifications like ISO, Cradle to cradle, etc. should be looked for on the product description to make sure it’s eco-friendly. You can also contact the manufacturer to get detailed information on this.
3. Do I get a free trial of the Full Body Safety Harnesses?
Unfortunately, no. There is no free trial available for this product. So, choose a product that comes with a transparent refund policy. It will help you get a refund in case the product is faulty.
4. How should I clean the Full Body Safety Harnesses?
You need to check the owner’s manual coming with the Full Body Safety Harnesses for the best cleaning practice. Make sure you are using the right cleaner to cause no harm to the product.
The Bottom Line
For best Full Body Safety Harnesses, finding the perfect one can be a bit tricky as there are so many versions and models available. However, despite all difficulties, ending up with the right one is important to match your requirements. When looking for the item, make sure that you pay proper attention to all the deciding factors.
While many people often skip factors such as pricing, durability, and material. But all of these factors are equally important as type and quality. Do not forget to make sure that the product matches your necessity and pricing properly.