More than half of consumers rely on online reviews for buying a product. You probably belong to this group and are here to find the best Fisheye Lenses For Canons in this utter clutter market. Consumers are savvier than ever, and they know how to approach their purchases. So putting any rubbish on the recommendation list will be an exhibition of sheer foolishness!
In this buying guide, we not only present a bunch of product recommendations for best Fisheye Lenses For Canons, but we explain how we get to these. So you’ll know whether or not we’ve got the depth of knowledge about the products we’re recommending. We assiduously looked into every nook and cranny of these options while compiling this list.
From brand value to after sales, we left no key variables unturned, so we can hardly go wrong! But we still urge you to do a bit of your own research and see how our opinions align. For now, let’s get into the business!
For Your Ease, We Have Curated an Extensive List of the top 10 Fisheye Lenses For Canons
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. For more details, read here.
|1||Canon EF - mm f L Fisheye by Canon||
|2||Canon EF mm f Fisheye Lens for by Canon||
|3||Altura Photo MM x Fisheye Canon Wide by Altura||
|4||Altura Photo mm f Professional for Canon by Altura||
|5||Opteka mm f Professional Ultra Wide Angle by Opteka||
|6||Rokinon HD M-C mm f HD Fisheye by Rokinon||
|7||PowerTrust MM x Fisheye Wide Angle Lens by PowerTrust||
|8||Vivitar mm f Fisheye Lens for Canon by Vivitar||
|9||Hisewen MM x Professional Fisheye Wide Angle by Hisewen||
|10||Opteka x HD Super Wide Angle Panoramic by Opteka||
The Best Fisheye Lenses For Canons : Top 13 Picks in 2023
Canon EF 8-15mm f/4L Fisheye USM Ultra-Wide Zoom Lens for Canon EOS SLR Cameras
- Advanced Optics For Professional Imaging
- Quiet And Fast Autofocus And Low Light Performance ,
- Built For Professional Performance
- Max Focal Length: 15.0
Additional Info :
Canon EF 15mm f/2.8 Fisheye Lens for Canon SLR Cameras (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- Measures 2.9 inches in diameter and 2.4 inches long and weighs 11.6 ounces
- Built-in filter holder accommodates up to 3 gel filters at once
- Ultra-wide 180-degree angle of view for capturing entire scene
- 15mm fisheye lens with f/2.8 maximum aperture for Canon SLR cameras
- Minimum focusing distance of 8 inches for enhanced close-up shots
Additional Info :
Altura Photo 58MM 0.35x Fisheye Canon Wide Angle Lens (w/Macro Portion) for DSLR Cameras EOS Rebel 70D 77D 80D 90D T8i T7 T7i T6i T6s T6 T5i T5 T4i T3i T100 SL1 SL2 SL3 - Wide Angle Lens Canon Mount
- 58MM FOR NIKON MACRO LENS ATTACHMENT: Easily screws on to the front of your lens, and instantly expands the field of view for outstanding fisheye photography. Features a detachable macro lens for extremely high-resolution close-ups of small objects.
- NIKON LENSES COMPATIBILITIES: Popular 58MM Lens models including Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED VR II, Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G, Canon RF 35mm f/1.8 is Macro STM, Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM, Canon EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM, Sigma 30mm F1.4 Contemporary DC DN for Canon EF-M, Sigma 30mm F1.4 Contemporary DC DN for Sony E, FUJIFILM XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ, FUJIFILM XF 35mm f/1.4 R, Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-150mm f/4-5.6 ASPH. MEGA O.I.S.
- CAMERA MODELS: NIKON LENS DSLR D5 D500 D610 D750 D810 D850 D3500 D3400 D3300 D3200 D3100 D5600 D5500 D5300 D5200 D5100 D7500 D7200 D7100. Also compatible with the Canon EOS M Compact System Mirrorless Cameras M3 M5 M6 M10 M50 M100 M200.
- NOTE: PLEASE VERIFY YOUR CAMERA'S LENS THREAD SIZE BEFORE ORDERING. This Fish eye adapter is compatible with 58MM lenses only. Lens sizes vary regardless of camera brand or model. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a ""Ø"" (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø52= 58MM lens thread size.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Backed by Our 90-Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
Additional Info :
Altura Photo 8mm f/3.0 Professional for Canon Wide Angle Lens Aspherical Fisheye Lens for Canon EOS 90D 80D 77D Rebel T8i T7 T7i T6i T6s T6 T100 SL2 SL3 DSLR Cameras with Canon EF Lens Mount
- Compatible with all Canon DSLR APS-C cameras; including the Rebel T8i, T7, T7i, T6s, T6i, T6, T5i, T4i, T3i, SL1, SL2, SL3, EOS 60D, 77D, 70D, 80D, 90D, EOS 7D, 7D MK II. Is also compatible with FULL FRAME cameras but please keep in mind it will produce a more circular "360" image with black vignette borders.
- EF Mount Canon fisheye lens with Manual Focus: Included removable hood allows for stunning 180° views. Not compatible with new Canon mirrorless R and M cameras.
- Exceptional Build Quality: The Altura Photo 8MM metal lens construction with a hybrid aspherical element and multi-layer lens coating will unlock powerful viewing angles as well as sharply defined images.
- Custom Lense Case: A custom designed protective lens case is included for safe storage, essential Canon Camera Accessories.
- Backed by Our 90-Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
Additional Info :
Opteka 6.5mm f/3.5 Professional Ultra Wide Angle Aspherical Fisheye Lens for Canon EF-Mount EOS 90D, 80D, 77D, 70D, 60D, 50D, 7D, Rebel T8i, T7i, T7s, T6s, T6i, T6, T5i, T5, T4i, T3i, T3, T2i and SL3
- EXPANSIVE 180 DEGREE VIEW - The Opteka 6.5mm f/3.5 Circular Fisheye Lens offers an incredibly exciting perspective and takes photography to a range that exceeds the ability of the human eye. Bend the typical view of your photographs and video to the extreme with the ability to capture a full 180 degree panoramic frame. That fishbowl angle, combined with the impressive 11.8-inch focusing distance, allows an incredible depth of field making the 6.5mm the perfect addition to your bag of tricks.
- HD SUPER MULTI-COATED OPTICS - In order to assist with the common and annoying problem of flare and ghosting, Opteka's Fisheye lens has been coated with a special layer above the optics to reduce this harmful effect. Additionally, a removable petal shaped lens hood is included reducing further the amount of light directly on the lens. This provides a valuable shelter from unwanted light rays helping you to capture ultra clear and vivid images.
- CONSISTENT AND SHARP IMAGES - Because a single aspherical element is utilized in the lens, this helps to reduce aberrations while maintaining a consistent illumination for sharpness around the entire image edge. Because there is so much detail in the frame of the fisheye with its wide angle view, this welcome addition is a helpful tool to create high quality and consistent images every time.
- DURABLE HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION - With an aluminum alloy lens mount, a super strong connection between lens and camera ensures your Opteka Fisheye will hold up against wear and tear and keep you capturing incredible images for years to come.
- COMPATIBILITY - Can be used on all Canon EOS APS-C cameras including 90D, 80D, 77D, 70D, 60D, 50D, 40D, 30D, 20D, 10D, 7D, Rebel T8i, T8, T7i, T7s, T7, T6i, T6s, T6, T5i, T5, T4i, T3i, T3, T2i, T1i, SL3, SL2, and SL1.
Additional Info :
Rokinon HD8M-C 8mm f/3.5 HD Fisheye Lens with Removeable Hood for Canon DSLR 8-8mm, Fixed-Non-Zoom Lens,Black
- Ultra wide-angle 8mm fisheye lens with exaggerated perspective for dramatic effects; Manual focus
- Ultra-wide 167º diagonal field-of-view for APS-C size image formats will produce a rounded image that doesn't cover the entire frame when used with compatible full frame digital cameras or 35mm film cameras
- Lens is constructed with hybrid aspherical elements for outstanding, sharply defined images; Lens has a minimum focusing distance of 12" (30.48 cm) for enhanced close-up shots
- Features improved HD optics for the sharper images; Lens features super multi-layer coating to reduce flare and ghost images
- Aperture Range: F3.5 to F22, Minimum Focusing Distance: 11.8”(0.3m), Filter Size: 67mm
Additional Info :
PowerTrust 58MM 0.35x Fisheye Wide Angle Lens for Canon DSLR Cameras EOS Rebel 70D 77D 80D 90D T8i T7 T7i T6i T6s T6 T5i T5 T4i T3i T100 SL1 SL2 SL3
- PowerTrust 58mm 0.35x Wide Angle Fisheye Lens with Macro Portion
- Package Includes: Wide angle fisheye lens with macro portion, front and back lens cover, and a protective lens bag.
- COMPATIBLE WITH Canon Rebel Lenses for T8i T7 T7i T6i T6 T6s T5i T5 T4i T3i T100 SL3 SL2 SL1 90D 80D 77D 70D 1100D 700D 650D 600D 550D 7D Mark II 6D Mark II 5DS 5D Mark IV 1D Mark II
- These Lenses are compatible with 58MM lenses only.
- NOTE: PLEASE VERIFY YOUR CAMERA'S LENS THREAD SIZE BEFORE ORDERING
Additional Info :
Vivitar 8mm f/3.5 Fisheye Lens (for Canon EOS Cameras)
- Ultra wide-angle 8mm fisheye lens with exaggerated perspective and approximately 180° angle of view, for dramatic effects
- Ultra-wide 180° diagonal field-of-view for APS-C size image formats--will produce a rounded image that doesn't cover the entire frame when used with compatible full frame digital cameras
- Manual focus lens with no electronic connections to the camera for automatic focus nor metering.
- Lens is constructed with hybrid aspherical lenses for outstanding, sharply defined images Lens features super multi-layer coating to reduce flare and ghost images
- Lens has a minimum focusing distance of 12" (30.48 cm) for enhanced close-up shots Lens includes a built-in petal-type lens hood
Additional Info :
Hisewen 55MM 0.35x Professional Fisheye Wide Angle Lens Macro Portion for Sony SLT-A99V, A99II, A99, A77II and Nikon Camera
- How to Get Fisheye Photo: Easily screws onto the front of your lens, and instantly expands the field of view for outstanding fisheye photography by one step. Equipped with a detachable macro lens for extremely high-resolution close-ups of small objects.
- High Compatibility for Canon: 55MM Lens models including Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR, Canon EF-M 18-150mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM, Sony E 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS, Sony DT 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 SAM II, Sony Vario-Tessar T* E 16-70mm f/4 ZA OSS, Sony FE 28-70mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS, Sony DT 55-200mm f/4-5.6 SAM, Sony FE 35mm f/1.8, Sigma 56mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens for Sony E, Sigma 56mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens for Canon EF-M
- Camera Models: Compatible with the Sony Alpha Series A7 A7II A7III A7R A7RII A7RIII A7S A7SII A6300 A6400 A6500 A6600 A68, Nikon DSLR Cameras D3300 D3400 D3500 D5500 D5600, Canon M Canon EOS M Compact System Mirrorless Cameras M6
- Note: Please verify your canon camera lens thread size before ordering. This fish eye adapter is compatible with 55mm lenses only. Lens sizes vary regardless of camera brand or model. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by an "Ø" (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø55 = 55mm lens thread size.
- What you get: 1-pack 55mm 0.35x canon fisheye lens, 1 Gift store bag, 1 Cleaning cloth, 1 Back lens covers. 30 days free refund, 2 years warranty, 7x 24 hours lifetime maintenance. (notice: Please make sure model number of your devices fits this fisheye lens.)
Additional Info :
Opteka .35x HD2 Super Wide Angle Panoramic Macro Fisheye Lens for Canon EOS/EF
- Opteka .35x HD2 Super Wide Angle Macro Fisheye Lens. Direct 52mm mount; Adapters for 58mm & 67mm included
- High Definition² - 2 times the resolution of standard high definition lenses
- Professional High Speed Auto Focus, Full Panoramic Capability, High Quality Crystal Optics, & AF Infrared Compatible
- Lens front Thread 67mm, 8 Element Lens, 180° Degree Capability
Additional Info :
Opteka 0.20X Professional AF Fisheye Lens for Canon EF EOS 80D, 77D, 70D, 60D, 50D, 40D, 7D, 6D, 5D, 5Ds, 1Ds, Rebel T7i, T7s, T6s, T6i, T5i, T5, T4i, T3i, T3, SL3, SL2 & SL1 Digital SLR Cameras
- Easy to use, attaches to the front of any Canon lens with 52mm, 55mm, 58mm or 67mm filter threads
- Exaggerates the depth by pulling nearby objects closer and pushing farther objects deeper into the background
- An essential lens for extreme sports, dramatic action shooters and anyone who wants to get creative
- Metal body with HD, super multicoated glass optics for sharper images
- Compatible with all full-frame and APS-C Canon EOS DSLR cameras such as 80D, 77D, 70D, 60D, 50D, 40D, 30D, 20D, 7D, 6D, 5D, 5Dsr, 1Ds, T7i, T7s, T6i, T6s, T6, T5i, T5, T4i, T3i, T3, T2i, SL3, SL2 and SL1.
Additional Info :
Brightin Star 10mm F5.6 Fisheye Wide Angle APS-C Manual Foucus Mirrorless Camera Lens, Fit for Canon EOS-M Mount M, M2, M3, M5, M6, M10, M100, M50, M200 (Black)
- [Attention Please ] In order to provide you with a satisfying experience, please make sure you've READ and UNDERSTAND the below information before purchasing. Please kindly note this Brightin Star camera lens is only used for Mirrorless Camera, NOT for SLR Camera.
- [Note] This product is a manual lens without an auto-focus function. And the most important thing is to make sure you've set the "release without lens" mode, or your camera may unable to take pictures or videos. If you need any help about that please contact our customer service team directly.
- [Immersive Focal Length - 10mm] The lens uses a focal length of 10mm, which is the most comfortable distance in Street Photography.
- [173° Ultra-Wide-Angle ] Brightin-Star 10mm F5.6 has an extraordinary 173° angle of view, and at the same time can minimize picture distortion., such as starry sky, buildings, grasslands, beaches, wilderness, exhibition halls.
- [More Convenient Focusing] The lens adopts a Hyperfocal-Design, you don't even need to focus to shoot things in the distance, just press the shutter to record wonderful things.
Additional Info :
Meike 8mm f3.5 Ultra Wide Angle Fisheye Lens for All EOS EF Mount DSLR Cameras EOS 70D 77D 80D Rebel T7i T6i T6s T6 T5i T5 T4i T3i SL2,etc
- Lens structure 8 groups 11 elements (1 spherical lens)
- Minimum focusing distance of only 35cm
- Lens Not Attached : MANUAL LENS need you to enable "M mode " or "Release without lens" in the setting of camera
- COMPATIBLE WITH: All Canon APS-C cameras; including the Rebel T7i, T6s, T6i, T6, T5i, T4i, T3i, SL1, SL2; EOS 60D, 77D, 70D, 80D; EOS 7D, 7D MK II. Is also compatible with FULL FRAME cameras but please keep in mind it will produce a more circular "360" image with black vignette borders.
- Comes with lens pouch and removealbe lens hood allows 180 degrees view
Additional Info :
Before You Purchase Fisheye Lenses For Canons, There are Several Factors You Should Consider
You can find some of the considerations you should keep in mind when choosing Fisheye Lenses For Canons in our buying guide. You might be perplexed as to why reading this part is necessary.
Well, the response is fairly straightforward. Making a hasty decision could seem great, but if you don’t take these things into account, you might wind up with a product that you aren’t happy with for very long.
You must be confident in a product’s quality before purchasing it. This is especially true when choosing Fisheye Lenses For Canons. This is due to two factors. One reason is that you will be investing a lot of time and effort in this, which you want to ensure is worthwhile. Additionally, if the quality of the goods is poor, it won’t last long, adding to your financial headache. Then you might have to keep buying it. which I’m positive you do not desire.
Now I understand how challenging it might be to determine a product’s true quality before using it. However, branded goods typically provide this guarantee in the form of warranty cards. It demonstrates their faith in their creations. Additionally, they don’t want to devalue their brand. As a result, they constantly work to maintain high product quality.
A different approach is to read consumer reviews. The most genuine solution is possibly this one. Customers review products and services on websites like Amazon, eBay, etc. They occasionally even include images. You can then determine the level of your product’s quality from there.
You may rely on reviews to provide reliable quality assurance whether the product comes from a well-known brand or not.
Another thing to consider when purchasing is the features Fisheye Lenses For Canons. Cost increases with more opulent features. There are occasions when you won’t even need a lot of choices.
Spending that much money on a show is unnecessary. Simply check to see if your product contains all the characteristics you’d require for use. More importantly, be sure they are wholly advantageous to you.
The main problem here is budgeting. Fisheye Lenses For Canons is offered at several price points. As you browse the product list, you can obtain a general notion of the many cost concerns. Create your budget based on it.
We frequently assume that a costly product will provide its worth. However, it isn’t always the case. You will be pleased with a product of any price range after utilizing it. Companies frequently rely their price tag on the upscale appearance and amenities.
If you can avoid using the look option, you can locate many of high-quality items in the price range you choose. On the other hand, if you have a large budget, you will have a lot of choices. Make sure it provides everything you desire and even more, though.
When selecting Fisheye Lenses For Canons, you should take the release date into consideration. Always choose the most recent model. New products typically have improved performance and newer features. The release date can be found on the Amazon website.
We advise choosing the item that was released this year. You can even get the model that was first introduced on the market two or three years ago if it doesn’t meet your requirements. But avoid purchasing products that were long ago released.
Not least among other things, think about if this product meets your demands. You must be purchasing Fisheye Lenses For Canons for a good cause, right? Therefore, the option you select must take that into account.
Additionally, search for a product that will be convenient for you. Your top objective should be to buy products that are simple to install, operate, and maintain. We would say it is not worth it if you have to purchase a large number of other things merely to maintain this item. Your life should be made easier by products.
Frequently Asked Questions about Fisheye Lenses For Canons
Even with all of this knowledge, I’m sure you still have some unanswered inquiries. Here, we’ve made an effort to address common inquiries from consumers about Fisheye Lenses For Canons.
Q1. What is the best Fisheye Lenses For Canons out there?
The market offers a wide variety of high-quality goods. Therefore, it is difficult to predict which goods will come in first. But after extensive investigation, we discovered that [Product Name] should satisfy your demands. It strikes a good mix between features, aesthetics, price, and practicality.
For customers with diverse preferences, however, we also offer various high-quality products.
Q2: Should I consider a Warranty?
In fact, not every product will have a warranty. But this is a crucial consideration when purchasing Fisheye Lenses For Canons. A warranty is a sign of high-quality goods. Check it, then purchase the item. Check the warranty’s validity and expiration date as well. A warranty that is in effect will always have the business’s seal.
Q3: What do I do if I want to return Fisheye Lenses For Canons?
You can get in touch with the manufacturer if you want to return your purchase. Usually, a product like this has a return policy. Before getting in touch with the manufacturer, read it and make sure all of the policy’s requirements are met.
To wrap up the discussion, we want to remind you how important it is to consider the above factors when buying the best Fisheye Lenses For Canons. You may find it time-consuming and hectic, but it will actually save a lot of your time and effort later on.
Once you consider all the possible factors that may impact the performance of the product, you can expect a product that will not only last longer but also perform better. So, you should carefully check each factor unless you find a satisfactory product in all terms.
Making a shortlist of competent products can help you choose the best one easily. Compare their features and prices and let yourself logically decide which best Fisheye Lenses For Canons will best suit your needs. Our buying guide should help you in choosing the right product and determining other factors necessary for similar purchases. Try it out.